Service studio service definition
IOTA Data (HTTP)
- The service URL can be used by any user to execute the service.
- To use this service in a remotely deployed application see the API guide here.
- To try out the service and provide any parameters select the 'Execute service' link
- When executing the service, an authorisation token (auth_token) may be included in the request attributes, this allows the remote service to make requests on the executor's behalf.
- To deploy this service in a hosted widget using the Widget studio use the string '%SERVICE_HOST%/pg/api/rest/service.call.get/?serviceowner=coreadmin&service=iota-data&auth_token=%AUTH_TOKEN%'.
- To execute the test service (stub) append the request attribute 'testservice'.
- Click here to execute the test service and display the result in a new window.
To execute the service please fill in the required attributes below and press the execute service button. This will execute the service with the provided paramters and open the result in a new window.
|Attribute name||Attribute value||Include attribute|